philosophy of care
We know how overwhelming or impersonal a doctor’s appointment can feel. During our appointments, we would rather speak with you face to face than be buried in your medical chart. We will take the time to explain any procedures, treatments, or diagnoses to you so that you are an informed and empowered patient. Clear, personal communication with patients is the foundation of our care.
We will always prioritize noninvasive intervention over drastic, traditional procedures still used in many hospitals today. Amputation of a limb should be a last resort, not standard practice. Using diagnostic testing, comprehensive wound care, artery treatments, and vein treatments, we always take your quality of life into the highest consideration. Your overall health, livelihood, and independence matter to us. Our mission is to help you back on your feet so you can keep living the life you love.
What can you expect from an appointment at Ellichman Vein & Vascular Centers? A friendly and dedicated staff that cares for your wellbeing, listens carefully to your concerns, and walks you through every step of the appointment.
We aim to have your appointment scheduled within one week of you contacting the office. Patients who are referred by another doctor will be seen within 24 hours of the referral.
We accept all major insurance providers, as well as self-payments.
You will recieve a thorough assessment from our physicians. Depending on your vascular condition or symptoms, we are often able to perform diagnostic testing and begin treatment all within the same appointment.
Please see the Services section of our website for more information.
Are you a physician looking to refer a patient to a vein & vascular specialist? Read on for more information about our easy and efficient referral process:
- We offer on-site lab work with complete on-site vascular testing and imaging.
- We also accept all types of insurance - all of your patient referrals will be seen by us regardless of their insurance provider.
- We see new patients daily. Our goal is to schedule appointments for referred patients within 24 hours of your referral. Simply fax over our Referral Form and a copy of their insurance with the date that your patient would like to be seen.
- We promptly send our referring physicians a letter of findings and recommendations for your patient, as well as a report outlining the procedure performed on your patient with details of findings and intervention within 24 hours of their appointment.
- Please contact us with any further questions about the referral process. We appreciate and welcome your patient referrals!
From Bard Peripheral Vascular
Check out the video below to learn about the Bard Lifestent designed for SFA stenting.
Click here to read Bard's Crosser System Presentation
Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (“CSI”) hereby grants the non-exclusive permission for the party listed below to use the CSI asset referenced below solely for use in the program contemplated below. Such party must give full credit to CSI in in connection with such use, to the extent permitted by law.
©2019 Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. MOA video is used with permission. CSI and Diamondback 360 are registered trademarks of Cardiovascular Systems, Inc.